Fremont, CA — March 23rd, 2015 — Biolytic Lab Performance Inc. is proud to announce the Dr. Oligo 48, a brand new 48 column rotor synthesizer that dramatically improves performance: quality, speed and cost.
WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE LICENSE
Biolytic Lab Performance, Inc. has officially obtained a worldwide exclusive license to use the technology in the ABI 3900 synthesizer. We have taken this technology and blended it with our own brand of innovation and modern accessibility. The Dr. Oligo 48 boasts superior hardware functionality ensuring an efficient synthesis. It also comes complete with re-imagined software that gives users agile control at their fingertips.
NEVER BEFORE SEEN CONVENIENCES
For your convenience, an updated lid with a pneumatic clamping system seals the chamber replacing the outdated screw knobs. Innovative features include four drain stations to increase speed, slow drain system for fine control over reagents and optional bottle and bottle cap configurations to name a few.
OPTIMIZED FOR SPECIALS
The Dr. Oligo 48 is a brand new 48 column synthesizer that now comes with the option of low volume delivery system optimized for specials. Our new low volume delivery system provides the least amount of distance from bottle to valve to column thus greatly reducing waste on expensive specials. The Dr. Oligo 48 boasts superior hardware functionality ensuring an efficient, high quality synthesis.
KEY FEATURES OF THE DR. OLIGO 48
• Superior Performance
• High Efficiency (Low Reagent and Gas Consumption)
• Zero reverse flow cross contamination
• Reduces errors rates in oligos used for gene construction
• Allows use of up to 18 specials
• Ability to simultaneously use 2 different Oxidizer reagents
• Fine control of reagent flow rate through columns to minimize reagent consumption
• Flexible protocol construction
• Pneumatic lift system opens, closes and creates seal with the touch of a switch
• Customizable bottle caps, bottle sizes and bottle configurations
• Truly independent protocol operation on each bank of 12 oligos
• Customization of hardware & software available upon request
• Modern computer & monitor running latest Windows
• Biolytic owned and developed software and hardware
ABOUT BIOLYTIC LAB PERFORMANCE INC.
Biolytic® Lab Performance, Inc. designs, manufactures and sells the most advanced oligo synthesizers in the world. Founded in 1993 by four of the leading experts in the biotech instrument service industry, Biolytic continues to provide superior quality, innovative products and esteemed services that push the limits of research and technology.
Media Contact: Biolytic Lab Performance, Inc. – (510) 795-1142 – James Demmitt – media [at] biolytic [dot] com